Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Acting as a customer service facilitator, the Regional Operations Coordinator will partner with Siemens Healthineers customers to coordinate the planning and service delivery of field resources to complete reactive and proactive service activities, ensuring optimal operational availability of the customer’s diagnostic and testing equipment for the purposes of quality patient care.
This individual will effectively deploy resources within the service organization to ensure service activities are appropriately aligned with contractual agreements, directing large teams in the completion of highly variable work streams, while reducing potential scheduling conflicts which may delay resolution. They are accountable for delivering world-class customer experience by providing 24/7 support, and responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of service events by properly communicating and managing time sensitive workload. This role will report to the Zone Operations Manager and will be part of a team focused on customer success.
Expected role activities:
For our customers:
- Coordinate the planning and delivery of systematic service delivery: call handling, service scheduling, parts ordering, appointment confirmations, improving customer confidence and driving value of Siemens Healthineers products and services.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Monitor customer requests and overall system compliance to confirm equipment readiness for patient care.
- Support on-site customer facing personnel i.e. Regional Service Manager/Customer Service Engineer in meeting customer expectations as needs vary throughout system lifecycle.
- Document customer satisfaction issues and escalate through appropriate channels.
- Facilitate cross-functional awareness of customer needs between internal stakeholders to minimize unintended conflicts or negative impacts on customer operations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer relationship related role, in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and passion for customer service.
- Successfully manage competing priorities while achieving key performance indicators and maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience communicating ideas and rationale to internal teams and customers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage time and prioritize based on impact and criticality of customer issue.
- Strong PC skills (MS office software like Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills and are adaptable to change
- Ability to think at a high level and apply business concepts.
- Experience to anticipate customer needs.
- A history of acting as a collaborative team player with cross-functional teams.
- An interest in solving problems that don’t have obvious solutions.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.