Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Zone Operations Lead – ZOL
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Zone Operations Lead, you will be responsible for:
· Knowledge of each role in Customer Care Center (CCC) and willingness to continuously develop. Performs CCC-Ops functions as staffing warrants and/or redistributing team daily workload based on staffing and volume in conjunction with Workforce Management.
· Ability to understand the situational leadership model and apply appropriately.
· Ability to proxy for managers in business processes and RSM interactions
· Systematically applies statistical and/or logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense, and recap, and evaluate data.
· Practices strategic thinking which is a systematic approach to clarifying long-term corporate goals, making strategic decisions, and checking to see what progress has been made to achieve them. It is about external issues such as customers, competitors, suppliers, markets, technology and finance and internal issues such as money, materials, manpower and machines
· Ensures customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
· Identifies issues, performs root cause analysis of notification reviews and provides real-time transaction-based feedback to team members based on observed activities.
· Develops and delivers training and education programs aimed at increasing the skill set of the CCC-Ops Team.
· Manages team specific administrative functions as applicable.
· Demonstrates commitment to achieving the CCC Ops goals and Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support CCC Ops Mission, Vision and Values.
· Proactively seeks opportunities for improvements and may define and suggests strategies for implementation. Performs user acceptance testing of new IT system developments.
· Ability to communicate the corporate strategy in an inspiring way and continuously provides input regarding new ideas and innovation. Knows what motivates their team and believes in what they say. Triggers positive emotions while talking about products and strategy, and is strongly committed to the organization, strategy, and products.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a customer related role in a fast- paced environment
Associate degree or equivalent experience required
· Possess all the attributes of levels 2-4 while having the ability to diagnose and triage all issues within their department. They are the subject matter experts within their department.
· Have a high level of expert knowledge in CCC. Can translate expert knowledge to non- experts and tailor messages to the needs of target groups. Finds the right level of advice - quantitatively and qualitatively and uses suitable media/channels. Has a realistic perspective on individual skills and competencies. Is an enthusiast for observing others to improve and develop.
· Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
· Demonstrates a high level of subject matter expertise and can provide effective coaching and mentoring all functions of CCC operations.
· Encourages others to address problems and opportunities; leads from the front and by example the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
· Recognizes and drives changes needed to achieve strategic objectives; transforms our organizational culture, and processes / systems.
Field travel as required (customer sites, RSM/CSE Meetings, training, etc.)
JOB LOCATION IS Cary NC. Not a Remote Position*
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
National Operations Lead:
- This title is already posted but in the posting it states: Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Zone Operations Lead – ZOL. Please confirm this is for the after- hours lead position.
- Hours for this posting: Tues-Fri 1:00pm-10:00pm / Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (Saturday off site work)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.