Contribution to the support of the business units by ensuring that their products will enjoy fast and unobstructed access to the market and, through his conscientious work, helps to achieve a technically competent test without errors and customer satisfaction while at the same time preventing additional costs.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Individually planning and performing of measurements and documentation of evidences for electrical and mechanical safety and radiation protection at medical electrical products on basis of IEC requirements for market access.
• Individually performing of measurements and investigations during the development phases for electrical and mechanical safety and electromagnetic compatibility.
• Working in accordance to the quality requirements of the ISO IEC 17025 and maintain test equipments.
• Knowledge sharing to lab team and coach new colleagues as a mentor
• Lab management software TL-Plus and testing environment maintain (Humidity, temperature, power quality, etc.)
• Training for internal customers regarding relevant IEC product standards.
• Professional advising and support of internal and external customers at the interpretation and realization of regulatory and normative requirements during the complete product life cycle.
• Standardization technical work like standard drafting, translation.
• - Bachelor degree or above with major in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or related
• - Above 3 years of experience in product testing, product development
• - Highly skill in measurement technique (electric, mechanic, radiation),risk management and functional safety
• - Excellent in programmable electronic medical systems and knowlege of electrical and mechanical product safety for medical products (Series of standards IEC 60601-x-y or IEC 60950 or IEC 61010 )
• - Basic knowledge of NMPA registration testing and relevant standards. (Series of standards GB 9706.x or YY standards)
• - Highly verbal and written communication skills in English as well as Chinese
• - Able to work under pressure
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time