- Develop and document project scope and specifications
- Plan, organize and track end-to-end transducer development and productization
- Develop work breakdown structures and integrated schedules
- Develop and track project budgets
- Manage formal technical project deliverables
- Coordinate design reviews
- Organize, facilitate and drive engineering teams to meet technical deliverables
- Prepare, maintain and present regular project status reports
- Manage vendor and development partner relationships
- Facilitate development material ordering and acquisition
- Manage design transfer to the manufacturing organization
- Ensure optimized processes for manufacturing
- Transfer tooling and processes to manufacturing personnel
- Support and forecast timely acquisition of material/components
- Prepare material for and facilitate ECR/ECO releases
- Ensure adherence to regulatory (FDA), compliance, quality control, and quality assurance standards and specifications
- B.S. degree in an engineering discipline
- 8+ years experience in project engineering or project management
- Experience in project management tools (Microsoft Project or similar)
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Experience in designing medical equipment preferred, including reliability and compliance
- Experience in medical device manufacturing methods or procedures is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Domestic and international travel required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.