- Asia Portfolio accounting & controlling
- PLM Project and R&D Controlling
- Ensure transparency & accuracy of planning & reporting for Asia products P&L.
- Define portfolio target with Product management and prepare regular meetings with managements to review current and future Status.
- Define actions with PLM teams and ensure execution for product profit and revenue target achievement.
- Set annual product cost target with factories according to portfolio strategy.
- Ensure transparency & accuracy in Asia Product cost tracking Reporting.
- Deep analysis of production cost vs.. target. Define actions with PLM teams to ensure execution for product cost target achievement.
- Ensure guideline adherent processes for oPLM projects in their different Milestones.
- Provide Business Cases to ensure transparent and accurate finance overview for new products.
- Identify the potential risks with professional analysis and seek opptunities with PLM teams to optimize project target achievement.
- R&D Project cost controlling.
- Transfer pricing
- Service level agreement
- Other supports to PPM and R&D, e.g., workshops, scenarios analysis, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in key financial functions like controlling, accounting and auditing etc. in multinational companies
- Familiar to financial accounting and reporting structure of Siemens would be value added
- Good business understanding with experiences in different commercial backgrounds, especially factory
- Clear understanding of value chain and value flows of the business
- Responsible and reliable with good communication skills
- Be open-minded for changes/ new opportunities
- Knowledge of accounting and closing guidelines in both IFRS and Chinese GAP
- Knowledge in commercial controlling tools and processes
- Knowledge of applicable tax laws and regulations
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- SAP/SAC: Finance and Accounting related modules
- Microsoft Office Tools and how they are used to transmit key messages. BI tools skill is a plus
- KPI definition, setting and management
- Financial excellence expertise, e.g., Cost management, Business forecasting and financial analysis
- Analytical and logical thinking skill, fast learner and growth mindset to changing environment
- Strong coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ownership mindset to actively drive business and organization excellence
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time