Portfolio Sales Professional (Distribution Systems) – Siemens Industrial Ltd., Dhaka Bangladesh
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow! The talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
The incumbent would be responsible for LV and MV sales related activities in Bangladesh. The incumbent must be a Bangladeshi national.
do you craft the future through your incredible sales experience?
- You will be responsible to establish personal rapport with current and potential customers, identify their service requirements; provide technical/ engineering information, answer queries and requests; engineering adaptation of products, equipment and services; also establish new service accounts by identifying potential customers through planning and organizing structured sales meetings.
- Cost estimation by studying related documents, consulting with engineers, architects and other professionals is a major requirement of the role. You are expected to gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reduction measures and operational improvements through cost-benefit ratio analysis of equipment/supplies /service applications in customer environment and through engineering or proposing changes in equipment/process/use of material. Final offer submission needs to be ensured as well in collaboration with commercial team members.
- You must contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, recommending options and course of actions, finally implementing directives. You also need to prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information plus engineering/ application trends.
- You must upgrade/update yourself with professional and technical knowhow constantly by attending workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks and by joining professional associations as required.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- You bring more than 3 years of experience in Low and Medium Voltage system sales along with knowledge on existing market and competitors.
- Well-versed with Office365 tools, MS Project and MS Office suit.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills both in Bengali and English with good networking skills to deal with internal/external and international stakeholders.
- Capable of working under pressure. Excellent collaboration and problem-solving approach.
This role is based in Bangladesh (Dhaka) gives the opportunity to visit other locations in Bangladesh and beyond. In return, the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. The company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and decentralized energy systems, on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries, and on smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport.
Last but not the least we're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time