Service Sales Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Siemens Healthineers Turkey team as Service Sales Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Plan s and executes sales targets and activities in selling service maintenance agreement and/or additional service solutions to Siemens Healthineers’ customers in the assigned region. Supports spare parts and X-ray tubes sales activities. (Today is about tomorrow)
· Influences, coordinates, and negotiates the best proposals for the customer in cooperation with service marketing team, proposal management and other involved professionals and management. (Missed opportunities are our biggest risk)
· Manage business collaboration across internal groups (Customer Services (CS) Marketing, CS Commercials, Area Service Managers, In Vivo Equipment Sales Team) to enhance and manage related processes, operations, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams. (We listen more than we talk)
- Builds up stBe the first contact of customers in resolving of commercial matters and influences collaboration within the organization to secure customer support.
· Manages opportunities and forecasts sales target via CRM tool by updating on time. (We say what we do – we do what we say)
· Collaborate with CS Marketing Team for market analysis based on performance and competitive information and uncover and investigate lessons learned to further increase our successes.
· Engage in marketing and customer relationship management activities, actively participate internal and external marketing events (e.g. congresses, site visits, internal trainings). Build-up close and effective partnership with customers like rector, dean, stakeholder, chief physician, key opinion leader, hospital manager, head of procurement, etc. Takes the initiative in resolving of customers’ problem (i.e., operational/contract/commercial related problems)
· Maintain and develop market and technical/clinical/commercial/contractual competitive knowledge to show ability to resolve any question/objection, provide competitive setups and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in solutions to utilize a positive approach and to speak up confidently in front of customer.
· Initiates and/or contributes to set up projects or service programs or developments to enhance service sales.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
· University degree preferably in engineering fields, i.e. biomedical, electronic.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare business in service, sales, marketing or product management roles.
· Advanced level of English.
· No restrictions for travelling.
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
Your attributes and skills:
· Passion for the job and its deliverables. (A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day)
· Team orientation – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Persistence and result orientation, especially in challenging business conditions.
· Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
· Ability to set priorities and manage timeline under business stress.
· Strong analytical and technology skills needed.
· Ability to think strategically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization.
· Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to details.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time