Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will join one of several agile development teams that develop large Traffic Management applications deployed in cities all around the world.
- You will participate in the development of web-based applications throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- You will actively participate in all agile ceremonies and interact with your team, Product Owner, UX team, and colleagues in the organization to bring your product to success.
- Continuously improve your skills - your colleagues, as well as your manager, will support you in that.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for product quality and will be fixing bugs and extending automated tests.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed a university degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree and several years of experience in web- and backend development.
- Good knowledge of Spring, microservices, GitLab CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes and script languages (Phyton) is desired.
- You speak English fluently and German is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of Linux and fair handling of development environments and tools (Eclipse or Intellij, Maven, Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence).
- Knowledge and experience with SAFe framework are a plus.
- You have a Passion for agile development and continuous improvement culture.
- If you are willing to learn more about the traffic management domain, let us know - you are the right person.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time