Do you want your work to have a higher meaning and impact on the quality of life of people around the world? Then we are looking for you to join our team focused on software development for the field of computed tomography. You can focus on software development that acquires and visually presents CT data of patients for diagnostic examinations (https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/computed-tomography). In the development of our product, we work with cutting-edge technologies, use the acquired specific medical knowledge and participate in many innovative activities. In a friendly team, you will be gradually involved in various areas of our product development.
- General programming knowledge
- Clean code principles and software craftsmanship (https://manifesto.softwarecraftsmanship.org/#/en)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language C #, C ++
- Advanced English language
Required personal skills:
- Analytical thinking with a focus on problem solving
- Working in a (SCRUM / agile) team
- Good communication skills
- Perseverance and independence
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Willingness to work, to actively communicate in an international environment
- University II. degree in software development
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time