Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the
global market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology
portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services. The
spectrum spans the entire life cycle of drive systems: from design and
engineering to modernization. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries
providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
We are looking for an SGP candidate with the Financial background to join our LDA business in China.
What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in Siemens LDA. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our international business locations. On this international rotation you’ll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP’s responsibilities?
- You will get insight into various Finance and
SCM/Procurement functions at LDA
- You will work with global LDA team across
various functions and countries
- You will be responsible for challenging
projects and tasks in Finance and SCM/Procurement area
- You will get an opportunity to spend 8 months
assignment at Siemens LDA location outside China
- You will build a valuable network across LDA
and Siemens which will support your future career growth
- You will join global SGP community
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
· Major in Business administration or Finance
· Minor in SCM (preferred but not mandatory)
· Have the knowledge of Office software, BI applications (eg Qliksense, Power BI)
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Flexible, agile, mobile
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time