This Job Description is for Flex Heads for SaaS Operations workstream
* 6-8 years experience in Siemens suite of products
- Execute tasks which are required for a propoer SaaS Ops on-boarding of X product.
- Coordinate between segment, SaaS Operations and Services Engineering teams to execute multiple activities such as( but not limited to):
- Executing dry runs with segment for product readiness
- Validate product & log defects. Coordinate with segment to ensure closure of the defects
- Execute dry runs for product patching
- Coordinate with segment team to establish best practices with data load in Teamcenter X and anything new FOAK activities
- Provide assistance to services engineering team in defining systems and processes, running initiatives like ServiceNow, A-PE, etc
- Work with to services engineering team in product on-boarding, monitoring through a formal release management process
- Any additional ad-hoc requests with respect to product on-boarding
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud hosting
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent co-ordination & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Good organization and communication skills. Strong aptitude for attention to details.
- Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. outlook, browsers, SharePoint, Office Suite).
- Experience with ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, contract metrics and SLAs and ITSM tools.
- Experience with application support and business operations
- Team player
- Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
- Have to work in shifts, as we are supporting 24x7 customers
- May have to work on Call during holidays
- Reach out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Willingness to work in the night shift
- Mentoring of junior team members
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of an Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in R&D or services organizations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
* AWS Cloud Certifications
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time