Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will support the developers, architects and product owners in our software development team.
- You will help us by conducting internet research on various software development topics.
- Furthermore, you will write or extend basic scripts according to templates and/or instructions of the team.
- You will help with the implementation the PoCs (proof of concepts) by organizing information.
- You will monitor software tests (unit and integration tests) and support test documentation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying software development, computer science or a comparable course of studies with the specialization IT.
- You gained a good understanding of object-oriented programming during your studies.
- Ideally you are familiar with the methods of agile development.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time