If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry's success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “Industry 4.0.”
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for an Equipment Engineer (设备工程师).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Evaluate the testing requirement.
2. Based on requirement specification, design test flow chart and test framework.
3. Responsible for the development of PC-side human-computer interaction software.
4. Responsible for equipment PLC program development.
5. Complete the development of non-standard automatic testboard.
6. Safety & Ergonmics system
7. Equipment continuous improvement.
8. Support daily production to solve the equipment relative issue.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor ‘s degree or above, major in measurement and control, electronic technology application, communication, industrial automation, etc.
2. Ability to independently use LabVIEW for testboard development.
3. Or ability to independently use NI TestStand for development.
4. Or ability to independently use C++, C# for development.
5. Or ability to do PLC programming
6. Know-how of testing instrument
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time