HR Specialist will be responsible for handling employee queries, letters, system updates. In addition he / she will Perform and execute a defined range of administrative tasks related to daily, operational HR activities according to predetermined guidelines and procedures for (an) assigned organization(s).
What part will you play?
- To check and record in the applications the employees' delegation statements and travel expenses claims;
- Monitor compliance with travel policy;
- Responsible for the correct transfer of information between SAP and True HR;
- Archiving reports;
- Support in case of audits and controls by authorities;
- Explain mistakes to employees and help them to correct ;
- To make various reports for management;
- Coordinate with the rest of the HR team.
What you need to make real what matters:
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Minimum experience in the delegation area;
- SAP, Excel, True HR;
- Medium English;
- Fequent interaction with employees, patience;
- Attention to details;
- Follow procedures and respect internal processes;
- Team spirit;
- Willingness to learn new things and ability to adapt quickly to new situations;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time