Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our forward thinking R&D team in Cairo, Egypt to work in Calibre Parasitic Extraction
The Calibre Parasitic Extractiontool provides signoff-quality pattern classification, matching, and debugging integrated with the Calibre suite of verification tools. Benefit from the speed and accuracy of pattern matching is utilized across Calibre design and manufacturing flows. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.Main Responsibilities
- Design, improve, implement, and release software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
- Interface with other developers as needed to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, product and flow integration issues. Participate in reviews and/or inspections of, designs, specifications, and code.
- Participate in project planning and tracking - task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keep project team members, adjacent teams, QA teams, Customer Support and Marketing informed of project risks and status.
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Work with Marketing, QA to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Very good knowledge or experience in S/W programming using C++.
- Familiar with S/W algorithms and data structures.
- Good knowledge of the IC flow as well as Semiconductor fabrication and Physical Verification is an asset.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We're looking for both fresh graduates and senior engineers.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time