Within the Test division, we are searching for a Software Developer to join our development team in Brasov, Romania.
- The Software Developer will support the development of a Process Automation Framework
- for the Simcenter Testlab software family for Multi-Physical Testing.
- This framework will support the automation of a wide range of customer processes, including data acquisition and data analytics.
- The framework will be strongly linked to the Simcenter Test Data Management solutions,
- be connected to the wider Simcenter or Siemens Digital Industries portfolio,
- and enable the integration of innovative data analytics.
- He/she will build out the Process Automation Framework with a focus on Data Management,
- supports its industrialization process, and facilitate the integration into customer processes.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take ownership of the core production code of the Process Automation Framework
- Perform code development to extend and mature the Process Automation Framework
- Take ownership and develop automated tests for the Process Automation Framework.
- Participate in developing the Test Data Management solution.
- Participate in developing TLConnect extensions
- Actively contribute in a team context to setup CI/CD & DevOps workflow for the Process Automation Framework.
- Actively contribute in a team context to solve integration questions with Cloud services, ML, AI, user’s proprietary data storage, etc.
- Contribute to writing code samples & documentation on the Process Automation Framework
- Educational Level: Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Development languages: Experience with Java, .NET (Core). Knowledge of C++ is a benefit.
- Development experience of Client-server or distributed applications is expected.
- Experience with Web frontend development like Angular.
- Experience with developing REST services and consuming REST APIs.
- Database experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Knowledge of containerization is a benefit.
- Scripting languages like Python and TypeScript are a benefit.
- Able to read and interpret UML designs.
- Team player and flexibility, willing to share her/his opinion and contribute in analyzing and evaluating options for selecting the most appropriate software solution.
- Interest in a wide variety of software engineering and willing to familiarize with new technologies, programming environments and languages.
- Languages: Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time