Interfaces with mid-level customers, engineers, and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes. Uses computer-aided systems to assist and instruct lead customer engineers on large scale, complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments. Cogently communicates software problems to product development. Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms. Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors. Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines. Provides technical guidance to lead customer engineers in the application of complex design techniques and system procedures related to computer-aided engineering software. Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to customer management. Guides junior engineers. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Well skilled with broad proficiency.
* 7+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field
* Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-disciplined
* A strong understanding of ASIC and FPGA design and verification flows is a must
* Working knowledge of SystemVerilog/UVM is a must
* Working knowledge of static formal verification such CDC is highly desired
* Knowledge of low power design(UPF) verification is preferable
* Knowledge of verification IPs(AMBA, PCIE) is preferable
* Strong trouble shooting skills and problem solving skills
* Prior experience in customer support, training and deployment
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Aggressive, proactive, a strong team player and willing to accept challenges, learn new technologies and methodologies.
* Fluent in English.
* Education: BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time