Are you a Project Engineer with hands-on experience in design and analysis of Rail Electrification projects?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems. If you're interested to work as Rail Electrification Project Engineer based in our Sydney office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
As a Project Engineer, you will do engineering, analysis, design, implementation, verification and validation of electrification solutions for rail projects.
- Analyse the Traction and High Voltage requirements and design the electrification system and its interfaces
- Manage the rail electrification solutions within project scope to client, statutory specifications and relevant standards
- Analyse and supervise the fulfillment of the work package plan with regard to functional, technical and time-related goals, also checks the quality of process and results
- Execute project of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning and controlling
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a minimum 3 years rail electrification project engineering experience.
- Tertiary education in Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Would be nice to see your prior Siemens Rail Systems experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time