For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Technology Planning Engineer 工艺工程师.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
We develop networks that
power and heat our cities intelligently. We build next-generation high-speed
trains, smart energy networks and support NASA in their explorations of outer
space. We need people like you! Experienced researchers, true specialists, and
clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. Help us tackle the most
exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. So what are you
waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Responsible for the preparation of working instruction;
2. Responsible for the layout of production lines and the specifications of operators;
3. Responsible for OEE analysis;
4. Responsible for the planning and investment of equipment and fixtures;
5. Deal with on-site production problems;
6. Release of new products or domestic materials;
7. Have the knowledge in parts of soldering, welding, punching, molding, machining or tooling.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electronics, mechanical automation, materials and other science and engineering;
2. Good English skills, pass CET-4 or above;
3. Good at communication;
4. Be skilled at auto-cad and 3D drawing software;
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time