Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
The world never stands still. At Siemens Advanta, we see this as an opportunity to change something and create a better future. We ask the tough questions like "How can people's lives be improved?", "How can we crack the tough nuts our customer is struggling with?" Help us to find the right answers. Develop with us now what will be important tomorrow. You passionately ask questions, advise, bring creative ideas and your experience. With the aim of accompanying our customers into a more digital and better future. Welcome to our world of Siemens Advanta!
As part of the Development - Solution Engineering team, you are responsible for the conception and design of our technical solutions and to represent them both to customers and our architecture team and to develop them further together.
What to expect
- As a Solution Architect, you are a pioneer in our customer solutions and responsible for their conception.
- In close cooperation with architects worldwide, you will identify new solution components, Siemens internally, from projects and on the open market.
- The requirements of our customers that you gain through RFPs, discussions and workshops are the basis of your work.
- You are available as a sparring partner for sales on new concepts and approaches and develop offers for new industries / customers.
- You will accompany projects starting with ideation and sales in all phases of life and support both our delivery organization and sales in technically meeting the business requirements of our customers. As thought leaders in our community of architects, they work on the continuous improvement of quality and efficiency through the identification and communication of learnings and reusables.
- 7+ years in a customer-oriented role as a technical consultant or in IT strategy
- 3+ years of design / implementation / consulting experience in enterprise / cloud-based applications
- Technical degree (computer science, mathematics, engineer or comparable) and / or relevant technical experience
- Experience with cloud solutions, solution architectures and operations
- Experience in working with sales teams, creating and developing accounts, plans to exceed customer expectations
- Experience in planning, developing and modernizing large-scale and influential IT systems either on-premise or in the cloud (enterprise architecture)
- Proven experience in the development of enterprise solutions that meet the business requirements of complex systems
- Work experience with large industrial and manufacturing companies is an advantage
- Work experience in automotive, industrial manufacturing, smart cities or healthcare / MedTech is a plus point
- Professional experience in architecture and operation of solutions based on AWS or Azure
- Experience in internal and external communication in a global company
- System integration experience with various technologies
- Experience in organizing and leading technical communities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time