Enable fresh students to develop digitalization competences by business projects and support business to create values to customers with enhanced digitalization offering.
• Responsible for overall digital solution design / deployment / verification / application for the smart power distribution eco-system which composed by smart hardware / smart edge / software / Apps.
• Responsible for Application Software (On-Cloud and On-Premise) as one of the key blocks of smart power distribution Eco-System
• Market investigations incl. study and market survey analyzing
• Competitor analysis esp. from technical / product / application etc
• Identification of technological and market trends
• Collecting all requirements incl. updates and ratio issues during the product life cycle and compiling them in a requirement document.
• Marketing plan including concept; contents; ideas and budget for mar-comm.
• Be representative as specialist of Digitalization in BU portfolio scope
• Assist Product Managers during the whole product life circle management
• Collaborates in co-creation with sales, R&D, Product Management and customers with focus on customer experience / journey and the development of sales channel approaches
You Are Expected:
• “985/211” postgraduate student majored in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automation related
• Good English and communication in both writing and verbal
• Business-management knowledge and Market Communication Knowledge is a plus
• Personal Qualities:
• Moderation ability
• Fast learning ability
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Keen attention to detail
• Entrepreneurship with innovation
• Ability to learn with proactive sense of collaboration
You Will Get:
• Assigned mentor
• Co-creation with customers to bring values to stakeholders
• Lead business focused digitalization project
• Network with organizational Digital Talent
What Else You Need to Know：
• Mutual expectation of future Siemens opportunities with an internal recommendation for the ones with outstanding performance
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time