Audio Visual Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the market place has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organisation.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We have a great opportunity to become a key member of the our team as a Audio Visual Project Manager.
You will work closely with Global AV architect and will be responsible for providing technical AV design support to all offices within the EMEAR region.
The successful candidate will oversee all AV installation projects throughout EMEAR to ensure vendors deliver to the agreed specifications and service level. As the AV project manager will be partner concern points for all AV operational issues that cannot be resolved by local resources and will ensure the service support from external vendors is high quality and meet the agreed service level agreements!Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with project partners to develop AV project requirements and final solution, including BOM
- Take complete ownership for all aspects of AV installation to ensure successful project implementation
- Develop and deliver training programs for end users where appropriate
- Lead all aspects of installation and service programs within region
- Troubleshoot, coordinate repair and maintenance of all AV equipment throughout the region
- Ensure EHS standards are maintained and fully compliant at all times
- Oversee commissioning process for all AV installations to ensure compliance with specifications and corporate AV standards
- Liaise with all internal partners such as facilities operations and IT colleagues to ensure optimal AV service delivery
- Develop and handle an effective system of AV performance measurement to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Regular travel to field sites to inspect installations and liaise with key partners
- Excellent technical knowledge of Audio Visual & VC equipment from all major brands
- Ability to understand and demonstrate existing company infrastructure to provide solutions to the business and recommend new systems when required
- Validated customer service focus and client communications skills
- A current understanding of the AV marketplace including products and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on multiple projects with competing demands
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and network environments
- Ownership culture
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job fu1nctions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time