Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
• Product Life Cycle Management of Transmission and Power domain.
• Get along with teams represented by experts from internal/ external customers and represented by execution, sales, manufacturing
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize and build requirement specification and product scope
• Collaborate with R&D for timely product realization.
• Prepare roadmap and manage lifecycle changes.
• Preparation of sales material and technical data, provide technical description of products and solutions as input for customer presentations, input for bid management and product data management
• Support the customer when issues concern the products in your area of responsibility
• Perform competitor and market analysis in order to ensure driven functionality and pricing to find levers for cost reduction
• Plan Sprints with the team and track functionality development.
• Provide feedback on Sprint deliveries.
Use your Skills to move the world forward
• Sound knowledge about Control Systems /Power Plant Instrumentation/
• B.E./B.Tech in Electricals or Instrumentation & Control or equivalent
• At least 8+ years’ experience in Power Transmission domain.
• At least 2+ years’ experience in Product Management/ Technical Sales/ Project Support
• Expertise in automation technology, engineering products
• Result orientated, Results-oriented mindset.
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside R&D team capacity
• Experience in interacting with global and interdisciplinary teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context.
One of the below certification is a requirement:
1. Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Certifications.
2. Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
3. SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds