Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing?
We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We make real what matters
- · Customer Order Handling-You’ll be responsible for Co-ordination with Customer for SO booking, SAP SO updating, BOM updating, Maintaining all components orders in UEOB, Customer Order status update with proper documentation, Customer meetings and follow ups with SAG/Brazil/US/AW GIS/MEXICO/CHINA & Dispatch clearance from customer.
- · Resource and Capacity planning -Based on annual production plan, you’ll co-ordinate, project the requirement of Manpower, machines, tools and layout to achieve production target.
- · Quality management system – You’ll maintain a culture of quality for defect free output in production process by implementing OPL, Process control and Quality gate by having knowledge of route cause analysis and various methods of trouble shooting.
- · Resource utilization – You’ll plan and maintain optimum resource utilization by having good co-ordination with purchase, planning and Quality department, also able to handle urgent customer requirement by ﬂexible planning at production shop.
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time