Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As Azure Consultant (Architect and DevOps), you will:
• Advise customers on infrastructure setup.
• Implement cloud infrastructures using IAC tools.
• Refactor our services from traditional machine-based architecture to cloud native.
• Automate tasks and cooperate with the service development team.
• Maintain and improve the current flow of cloud operations activities.
• Respond and act swiftly to customer requests or incidents.
• Collaborate in a virtual a dynamic environment speaking mostly in English.
• Translate business demand and requirements into technical solutions.
To make a difference, you must have:
• Good knowledge of network architecture and configuration (VNet, subnet, IP ranges, Security Groups, Routing tables, Gateways, VPN, etc.).
• Expertise in Azure products and solutions (DNS, Storage, Functions, IAM, VMs, Logs, Security, Automation, etc.).
• Good knowledge on the best practices of implementing cloud infrastructures.
• Terraform, Azure ARM coding skills.
• Advanced communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Business-fluent in English language (speaking and writing).
• Azure Certifications (not mandatory but considered a plus).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time