Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Laboratory Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Laboratory
Professional, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will provide inventory support to our scientists; e.g. actively maintaining chemical and consumable stocks and ordering as needed.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance with all refrigerators and freezers within the Assay Development department; e.g. coordinating calibrations, repairs, maintenance, and emergency loss of function activities.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance with all instrumentation within the Assay Development department; e.g. coordinating calibrations, repairs, maintenance activities.
- You will take part in logistical planning with our R&D team to improve and further develop laboratories as the department expands.
- You will take part in safety and compliance inspections, alongside our R&D team, to maintain a high level of safety and ensure all laboratories comply with Siemens Healthineers standards and procedures.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have a strong desire to facilitate our Assay Development scientists in bringing cutting edge technology to our customers and helping Siemens Healthineers support positive patient outcomes.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions.
- You have inventory and logistics experience Siemens Healthineers can leverage to maintain high quality laboratory activities.
- You enjoy engaging in collaborative efforts to achieve the desired project goals and outcomes.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years logistically experience
- Willing to travel up to 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.