Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Commercial Controller in Order-to-Cash Organization
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for:
- Reporting and controlling of project financials in full compliance with IFRS
- Creating presentations and comprehensive dashboards for top management
- Managing costs and financial results in line with project managers
- Provision allocations related to project installations
- Controlling and reporting Non Conformance Cost and publishing reports accordingly
- Acting as an active usage of multiple project management tools and maintaining accuracy of databases
- Controlling and reporting cash flows of in-vivo business
- Working closely with Sales, Marketing and AC&CO teams
- Being a leader and initiator of process optimization of commercial tasks
- Being an independent assessor auditing company wide processes.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree in Faculty of Management / Business Administration / Industrial Engineering / Economics / Engineering Management or a related area
- Advanced command of written and spoken English and/or German
- Strong knowledge of P&L management, F/X risk management, corporate reporting, IFRS, financial planning, cost controlling, Business Intelligence tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI), project management and planning and budget controlling
- Process Improvement mind-set
- Strong knowledge of SAP FI&CO modules
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Open to work in multinational environment
- 2-4 years experience
Your attributes and skills:
- Strong coordination & communication skills
- Passionate, self-motivated with a growth mindset
- Result oriented with strong analytical thinking
- Flexible and a good team player
- Open minded and highly collaborative
- Capable of working under strict deadlines
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time