Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More
than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around
the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Acting as a customer service facilitator, the National Operations Coordinator will partner with Siemens Healthineers customers to coordinate the planning and service delivery of field resources to complete reactive and proactive service activities, ensuring optimal operational availability of the customer’s diagnostic and testing equipment for the purposes of quality patient care.
This individual will effectively deploy resources within the service organization to ensure service activities are appropriately aligned with contractual agreements, directing large teams in the completion of highly variable work streams, while reducing potential scheduling conflicts which may delay resolution. Backup support outside of standard business hours for numerous departments is also key responsibility in this role. They are accountable for delivering world-class customer experience by providing 24/7 support, and responsible for the timely and accurate scheduling of service events by properly communicating and managing time sensitive workload. This role will report to the National Operations Manager and will be part of a team focused on customer success.
Expected role activities:
For our customers:
- Coordinate the planning and delivery of systematic service delivery: call handling, service scheduling, parts ordering, appointment confirmations, improving customer confidence and driving value of Siemens Healthineers products and services.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Monitor customer requests and
overall system compliance to confirm equipment readiness for patient care.
- Support on-site customer facing personnel i.e. Regional Service Manager/Customer Service Engineer in meeting customer expectations as needs vary throughout system lifecycle.
- Document customer satisfaction issues and escalate through appropriate channels.
- Facilitate cross-functional awareness of customer needs between internal stakeholders to minimize unintended conflicts or negative impacts on customer operations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer relationship related role, in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and passion for customer service.
- Successfully manage competing priorities while achieving key performance indicators and maintaining a high level of quality
- Experience communicating ideas and rationale to internal teams and customers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage time and prioritize based on impact and criticality of customer issue.
- Strong PC skills (MS office software like Work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Ability to professionally investigate and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills and are adaptable to change
- Ability to think at a high level and apply business concepts.
- Experience to anticipate customer needs.
- A history of acting as a collaborative team player with cross-functional teams.
- An interest in solving problems that don’t have obvious solutions.
Level 2: National Operations Coordinator 2
Minimum time in previous level 24 months
Demonstrates the ability to exceed the expectations of a level 1.
They are the 10 standards of excellence and motivate others to follow their example
Partners with their RSM’s to provide guidance on how to address service needs in their territory
Established as an integral part of the field team and has fostered relationships with the field
Mastery of their position to where they do not have RSM escalations
Ability to adapt to constant changes and guides peers through those changes.
Actively seeks out new responsibilities and challenges without impacting their current duties/responsibilities while exceeding their team’s KPI’s
Have established their own personal growth / action plan and actively monitors their progress. Can state what their goals, strengthens, and challenges to their manager. They have the ability to self-monitor their progress and adjust their behaviors to meet their goals.
Can function in multiple capabilities in their area of business.
Can coach and motivate team members to improve their performance by providing feedback, advice and development guidance to employees to support them in the realization of high performance; planning and fostering the development of individual competences. \
Consistently drives peer-to-peer mentoring for new employees and real-time coaching for existing employees
Operational understanding of the business processes for the country as a whole
Capable of having higher level business and process discussions with CCC leadership
Understanding of negotiation skills that allow them to reach a compromise. Mastery of soft skills which include abilities such as communication, persuasion, planning, strategizing and cooperating.
Functions as a Subject Matter Expert for their team’s CCC-Ops functions
Identifies and suggests resolutions for trends and/or customer/field feedback to the Leadership Team.
Actively seeks ways to support overall team objectives to achieve or exceed goals.
Displays higher levels of collaboration and influence by engaging with teams within and
outside of the CCC.
Manages competing priorities and multiple project and initiatives at one time
Consistently completes assigned projects with minimal supervision.
Performs complex work by applying documented work instructions on an independent level.
Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and SAP.
Demonstrates high energy and passion for organization’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional
attention to detail.
- 3rd shift – candidate can work off site
- 4X10 or 5x8 weekend shifts included
- 2nd shift including Saturday and Sunday -candidate can work off site
- weekend hours could include day shifts
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.