Intelligent manufacturing and Industry 4.0 require next level of Automation Technology. We look for young R&D talent to develop future automation in control, digitalization, robotics, and industrial AI.
- Innovation and predevelopment for future automation technology.
- Development of autonomous system and control software.
- Presentation and business development of innovative concepts.
Professional and personal qualifications
- Master+ degree in Automation, Computer Science, or EE.
- Skills in software development for industrial control applications: e.g., model development, condition monitoring, advanced control, industrial edge and real-time data analytics. Programming skills in one or more of C++, Java, Python, Matlab.
- Basic skills of applying AI for automation and intelligent manufacturing is preferred, including deep learning, reinforcement learning and optimal control.
- Advanced robotics skill is preferred, including cobot, dynamics modeling, planning, and control.
- Familiar with agile development process. Basic knowledge in Project Management.
- Good English presentation skills.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time