If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry's success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “Industry 4.0.”
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (制造工程师).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Create & change of BoMs/ routings/ work centers, review of master data/ production order/ stock;
2. Evaluate the improvement potential of production process; Initiate the process improvement; Planning, tracking the schedule of realization for process improvement;
3. Planning/ Timely update/ Optimize general layout for production; Overall control of space allocation; Draw layout with software;
4. Involve in evaluation of new working positions; Final releasing of new working positions;
5. Human resource planning, investment planning, material planning, process full planning, workshop planning;
6. Organizing PFMFA to optimize work process;
7. Safety & Ergonmics system.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree, major in engineering, automation, etc.;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Good command of office software, such as Excel, Word, PPT;
4. Good learning agility and proactive;
5. Good team player;
6. Fluent English both in oral and written;
7. Internship experience of Manufacturing is preferred.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time