- Managing requisitions from opening to closure and take ownership to ensure successful completion and closure of requisition.
- Actively partner with assigned Business Unit leadership teams, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners to gain a solid understanding of business objectives and job requirements.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Train and counsel hiring managers, HR Business Partners and other employees on the recruiting process including relevant systems.
- Utilize multiple creative techniques to proactively identify and attract passive talent through low cost/no cost sources such as networking, social media (LinkedIn), employee referrals, job postings, and the like.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting phone screens and/or video interviews (live and on-demand), document feedback and ensure follow-up with HMs.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Gather industry trend data in order to forecast resource allocation.
- Prioritize and drive critical and niche hiring initiatives.
- Handle end to end candidate management starting from 1st connect to onboarding and ensure excellent recruiting experience from candidate point of view.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with vendors such as premier B.Tech / M.Tech Campuses, contingency agencies, executive search, contract recruiters, and career portals.
- You'll also be liaising with Hiring Managers/ TA Team and other HR Teams.
- At least 5 or more years of proven work experience as a professional recruiter
- Your experience using Avature (ATS/CRM) and other Hire digital modern interviewing will be an added advantage.
- You've a proven track record in lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- You're Proactive by nature & Forward thinker and have Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Your outstanding customer service experience and skills with proven problem-solving background
- You've phenomenal writing and presentation skills to present to client groups as a consulting partner and promote Staffing/HR programs.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time