Responsibilities and duties:
- Member of the cross functional Agile development team
- Understand customer needs, leveraging continuous exploration and design thinking tools.
- Develops, owns and drives execution of the product roadmap
- Prioritizes program increment execution based on business and operational data and KPIs.
- Consistently communicates the product vision and prioritized roadmap to internal and external stakeholders
- Initiates and leads early customer engagements aimed at maturing new Easy Plan solutions
- Works with UX to continuously optimize the product user experience. Monitors usage patterns and drives constant improvement.
· Defines and executes the product go-to-market plan; ensures that sales, services and marketing have the required product collateral.
- Drives product innovation efforts.
- Collaborate with documentation to ensure they have the level of information and support they need.
- Collaborate with architects and developers to achieve the right level and sequence of enabler work.
- Contributes to program-product management forum as a team member
- Effectively collaborates with development groups in the Digital Manufacturing segment, across DI SW and 3rd parties as needed.
Qualifications and skills :
· Deep understanding of Manufacturing Business Processes – a must.
· Experience in PLM (Specifically Teamcenter/Teamcenter Manufacturing) or ERP systems: an advantage
· Experience in collaborating directly with enterprise customers, from multiple regions across the world.
· A “people’s person”; team player with great communication skills.
· Fast learner, highly motivated, creative and independent.
· Hands on capabilities and experience including demonstration preparation.
· Readiness to travel up to 20% of the time (as applicable).
· Education - B.E\BTech\M Tech. in an Engineering field with total experience of more than 10 years.
· Lean-Agile training equivalent of SAFe for Teams.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time