Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Lead (f/m/d) eCommerce EMEA to contribute to global eCommerce strategy, with responsibility for eCommerce in EMEA.
This role can be based in Erlangen or done remotely throughout EU.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will execute B2B eCommerce strategy, program management, solutions assurance, and governance in EMEA
- You will focus on automating and optimizing the entire Order to Cash lifecycle including Ordering, Invoicing, and Payment business processes
- You will cultivate and develop strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders, process owners, and key functional leaders in EMEA; and manage strategic vendor relationships
- You will provide solutions assurance and stakeholder management for operational, implementation, and customer service challenges
- You will work closely with Business Areas and countries to provide eCommerce subject matter expertise, advice, and project management
- You are responsible for planning and directing eCommerce strategies, tools, and processes to improve cashflow, reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), increase sales, decrease costs and manual effort, and improve customer experience
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully attained a degree in Business or an IT-related field.
- You have long years of professional experience in the field of eCommerce in the IT industry
- You have advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for order to cash business processes and their automation
- You have initial experience in IT project management
- You have vast experience in building business cases, prioritizing investment choices, and selecting vendors through RFI/RFQ process
- You have excellent understanding and experience with implementation of software applications
- You have working knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in excellent English is the basis for the efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues, partners and customers around the globe
- You have the willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and strategic work as needed to manage and complete priorities
- You have strong strategic and critical thinking skills combined with concrete, disciplined execution, as well as decisiveness; you are also action oriented, and highly organized
- You have attention to detail and quality
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time