Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
The department is part of the CONTROLLING AND FINANCE global team with the main focus to optimize business processes using standard process and use IT as key tools to add value to the organization. The aim is to increase efficiency in the financial reporting processes and applications for Siemens which operates the world over. Clients/Business Partners are global Head Quarter Functions in Germany as well as similar functions which operate throughout the worldwide organization.
Change the future with us
• You must act as an excellent communicator between the business, accounting, reporting, controlling and IT specialists with deep financial, IT and process knowledge.
• We look for successful candidates who are involved in all the stages of a project/software development life cycle right from starting up to closing a project including service components
• The job requires him to work alongside international clients to understand the client’s business objectives and what problems they are trying to solve. Must especially possess an understanding of different cultures, their mindsets and their expectations.
• Perform as a self-motivated software engineer, designing and implementing portions of a nextgeneration enterprise product.
• Create eminently high quality, testable units of code. Create and execute unit tests and contribute to integration test planning.
• The incumbent should have a stable career path and should not have switched more than 3-4 employers in a span of 5 years.
• Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies. • Good at handling and meeting deadlines. Strong software development skills and familiarity with current industry best practices.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
The incumbent must have 5 to 8 years of experience in project management, MIS, software development and intense client interaction experience.
• He should be technically adept in .NET, C#.Net, MS SQL Server 2016, Share Point (Office 365), HTML5, Jquery, Ajax, Excel VBA. UI frameworks like UIKit, Metronic will be advantage.
• Experience with modern software engineering methods and the respective tooling (e.g. Git)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time