Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
The department is part of the CONTROLLING AND FINANCE global team with the main focus to optimize business processes using standard process and use IT as key tools to add value to the organization. The aim is to increase efficiency in the financial reporting processes and applications for Siemens which operates the world over. Clients/Business Partners are global Head Quarter Functions in Germany as well as similar functions which operate throughout the worldwide organization.
Change the future with us
• Good communicator – in both verbal and written skills. We are seeking persons who can communicate – clean, crisp and concise.
• Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications, and technologies.
• Important qualities we seek are a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, a pro-activeness, “thinking out of the box” with a broad horizon, an aptitude for hard work.
• Knowledge of German language will be an added advantage.
• Domain knowledge in Finance will be an added advantage
• Should be flexible and willing to work in a matrix structure.
• Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
• Willingness to learn.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• The incumbent must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience and education in the field of Commerce, Accounting, MIS, Operations
• Candidates with these skill sets: MS Office (Excel). VBA, Tableau and BI tools are preferred.
• Should have experience in MIS/Reporting with strong focus on quality.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time