Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
The department is part of the CONTROLLING AND FINANCE global team with the main focus to optimize business processes using standard process and use IT as key tools to add value to the organization. The aim is to increase efficiency in the financial reporting processes and applications for Siemens which operates the world over. Clients/Business Partners are global Head Quarter Functions in Germany as well as similar functions which operate throughout the worldwide organization
Change the future with us
• Looking for a Tableau Developer to create and manage BI solutions that turn data into knowledge. The individual will work closely with other team members, application developers, and IT owners of the data sources
• 5+ years of experience and expertise in Tableau driven dashboard/analytics design, development and implementation Should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
• He should have Modelling and reporting experience in BI along with Tableau
• Expert in Tableau version 2019 + and Power BI, (QlikView, SAP BOBJ) will be an advantage
• Expert in Tableau desktop data source connectivity and Tableau Admin activities (Gateway process, API configuration, Access, firewall, Ports)
• Experience in SQL (queries, Triggers, Stored Procedures) - Must, Advanced MS Excel (Must), VBA Coding, MS Access (Good to Have)
• ETL (SSIS), Data Modeling, Data Warehousing concepts
• We look for successful candidates who are involved in all the stages of a project/software development life cycle right from starting up to closing a project including service components
• The job requires him to work alongside international clients to understand the client’s business objectives and what problems they are trying to solve. Must especially possess an understanding of different cultures, their mindsets and their expectations and work Agile.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Expertise in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau and other BI driven dashboards & analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
• Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools.
• Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability. Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of RDBMS systems, specifically Sybase, Terradata, and/or Oracle.
• Experience with R development a big plus.
• He must act as an excellent communicator between the business, accounting, reporting, controlling and IT specialists with deep financial, IT and process knowledge.
• The incumbent should have a stable career path and should not have switched more than 3-4 employers in a span of 8 years.
• Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.
• Should be flexible and willing to work in a matrix structure.
• Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
• Oriented towards quality, accuracy and precision in delivery.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time