Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with a focus on surpassing customers' expectations by achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanisms. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs that may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical project lead. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with a high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
• Design and implement Deployment Center framework for the Teamcenter product
• Install & Upgrade improvements through projects implementation
• Develop tools, utilities, and scripts for automation
• Install & Upgrade process improvements
• Perform the steps in the Software development life cycle (specs, design, construction, test plan & execution) for deployment projects.
• Able to write clean, robust, and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time.
• Validate/ensure the quality of the software through the unit and consolidation testing, writing automated tests, and bug fixing.
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
• Work Experience = At least 3 years of work experience as a Software engineer.
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters in computer science or equivalent.
• 1+ years of programming experience in Java, J2EE, JSP, and Servlets.
• Experience in RDBMS (should be able to understand & design database tables).
• Development experience using Eclipse IDE.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and programming and understanding and/or experience with UML. Exposure to Software Design Patterns will be a plus.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with any of Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Apache HTTP Server, Web Service Security will be a plus.
• Experience with Spring, Struts, and Hibernate will be a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud-based technologies will be a plus.
• Experience in Teamcenter development will be a plus
• Experience with Lean / Agile processes will be a plus