We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have Proven experience of 6-8 years in in Configuring and Administering Windows Server and Client Operating Systems.
- You should be expert in configuring and administering Windows Server operating systems 2012/2016/2019, IIS 8.5+, WSUS.
- You should have experience in administering and managing various Enterprise level Software applications/Tools from IBM, HP etc.
- You should have experience to provide Operation Support (L1 and L2) to Business users and clients.
- You should have experience in Implementing Group Policy, Managing and Monitoring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCP managing and monitoring Domain Name System DNS.
- You should have firm understanding of Windows Active Directory, Windows security including GPO, file system permissions, file sharing, event logging, performance monitoring and disk administration.
- You should be good with Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft 365 office application.
- You should be expert in troubleshooting windows OS issues, should able to handle escalated L3 issues in end user environment.
- You should have experience to setup various database server engines including administration/management activities (Backup and Restore, deployment and patch management).
What Makes me Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent Degree.
- You should be working as Windows Server and ALM Admin. Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Enterprise level Software applications/Tools on the Windows Server environment.
- You should have the Ability to leverage Enterprise level Software applications administration/management expertise, to help ensure a client’s solution incorporates and supports underlying business requirements, processes, organizational functions, applicable laws, and industry regulations.
- You need to Work closely Work closely with supporting teams to understand the requirements for Customization and Configurations.
- You should Work closely with the Partner and Client to define and manage the product systems engineering processes and procedures.
- We will prefer candidates with any other ALM Software applications administration.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time