Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
As an IT Product Owner / Tester, you will:
- Translate business needs into business requirements;
- Write User Stories based on the Business Requirements;
- Align the implementation of the User Stories with the Development Team;
- Follow up on the development of the applications from a business perspective, making sure that the defined requirements are being properly developed;
- Define Test Cases to cover the defined User stories;
- Perform Functional Testing during project phase;
- Support User Acceptance Testing;
- Support the creation of automated test cases
To make a difference, you must have:
- 3+ years experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and supporting role with business processes, system architecture
- Analysis skills and ability to prioritize and manage own time. Decision Making in terms of changes, processes and in cases of uncertainty. Demonstrated experience of managing IT changes
- Professional English required, knowledge of German is required (level B2)
- Experience in Requirements engineering methodologies and tools
- Practical experience in identifying non-functional requirements (applying ISO25010)
- Technology-related skills in financial applications, systems & platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access)
- Knowledge of web (e.g. REST, Soap), cloud, network and security technologies (e.g. encryption, 2FA)
- Knowledge of SAP applications (e.g. MD / FI)
- Experience in compliance topics (IT Controls, Regulation, Documentation)
- Customer centric, result and quality oriented
- Self determination and self learning capabilities
- Professional communication skills, synthesis, presentation, argumentation
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time