Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior System Test Engineer (f/m/d) for our SYNGO software platform to drive forward the continuous testing of our platform and our Shift-Left test approach in a release environment which evolves rapidly over time.
This position can be filled both full-time and part-time (min. 30h/week).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the system test of our platform which includes clinical workflow testing as well as definition and execution of automated system tests
- The introduction of new technologies like cloud deployments or containerization inspire you to create and develop new and adequate test strategies
- You understand our software system, its architecture and its boundaries to identify potential blind spots as area of interest for testing
- You will drive forward an efficient and effective test strategy by using test automation: you are a central stakeholder for the automation engineering group and identify the needs for further automation
- You drive a continuous improvement of the system test approach together with product line managers, test managers, system engineers and software architects to cope with faster release cycles
- Right from the early development phases you will be involved in discussing and exploring new features and working out appropriate test scenarios and required test environment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Imaging IT .
Your qualifications and experience:
- We look forward to receiving your application if you have a university degree in IT or a comparable discipline
- You can also offer many years of professional experience in testing and in evolving software test approaches
- Do you already have many years of profound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
- Ideally, you know and understand clinical workflows, especially in radiology
- You have a good knowledge of the programming languages C#, C++, .Net technology and in writing and running automation scripts with PowerShell or similar technologies
- You are familiar with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, client/server architectures and cloud deployments
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy open discussions with product managers, suppliers and colleagues in order to develop promising new test approaches; you can conduct these discussions with ease in very good English. German language skills are an advantage
- You are an exceptionally talented communicator, and you are able to win over a variety of stakeholders with your ideas
- You know how to motivate and guide your team members
- You work on many things at the same time, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload, deciding what is important and maintaining an overview
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks - that's why you expand the boundaries of our thinking and our actions with your new and innovative ideas
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either