Role: Senior Mobile App Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- You will be part of the development team and responsible for technical deliverables with quality.
- Experience of 4 to 6 Years of Experience in Software Development and minimum 2 Years of experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in Native or Hybrid mobile app development frameworks, hands-on experience in Angular, Ionic, Capacitor, Cordova, iOS native development with Swift, Android native development.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech with 4 to 6 Years of Relevant experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Knowledge and experience of UI and UX best practices for web applications.
- Understanding of micro-services architecture, and the role of REST services is essential.
- Exposure of development best practices, architectural concepts, and relevant design patterns.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time