If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its over 350 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups, or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a broad range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business quality.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for a OT Security Consultant to join our OT Protection and Consulting team. Together let’s define, develop, and deliver sophisticated and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with our customers around the world. Do you want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
This is your role:
As part of our OT/IoT cybersecurity team in Madrid or Lisbon, you will ensure that our customers and their information are comprehensively protected. In doing so, you will take on a variety of tasks:
- Carrying out exciting global projects of OT security services such as the introduction of strategies and roadmaps to the implementation of technical security measures, taking into account regulatory requirements as well as current security standards
- Further development of OT security team initiatives as well as networking within the global Siemens community
- Participation in the acquisition of national and international clients for the implementation of value-adding projects around OT/IoT security topics
- Further development of your expertise, based on your personal professional interest and taking into account digital trends and innovative security solutions (such as Smart Factory, AI, Zero Trust, Security by Design, IT/OT Convergence)
- Support the expansion of existing OT security services and test and establish new technologies in our own test laboratories
This is what you bring to the table - skills with which you will shape the future
- Completed business, technical or scientific studies (e.g. computer science, business informatics, economics, engineering, physics, mathematics) as well as a high motivation and passion for cyber security in the area of OT/IoT
- Initial practical experience within consulting and with a focus on IT/OT/IoT security is an advantage
- Extensive analytical skills and precise working methods as well as very good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Curiosity, passion and the incentive to shape a "cyber secure world" together with Siemens
This is what we offer you - an inspiring working environment
- Extensive training and development opportunities, including our Siemens Cybersecurity Academy and various digital learning platforms
- Regular, constructive feedback to support your career development
- Development and co-design of sustainable solutions for the complex issues of our time using the latest technologies
Not all the right qualifications but motivated to close the gap? No problem - we will provide you with a suitable training and coaching package!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time