If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its over 350 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS operates its cybersecurity services together with internal and external partners, including industry-leading businesses, promising start-ups, or we just do it ourselves! These collaborative endeavors focus on a broad range of future technologies with a view to securing them with our knowledge and operational excellence. In addition, CYS also provides consulting and development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business quality.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
We’re looking for a (Senior) OT Security Consultant to join our OT Protection and Consulting team. Together let’s define, develop, and deliver sophisticated and innovative solutions and services to reduce cybersecurity risks in close collaboration with our customers around the world. Do you want to join us? Make our digital world more secure!
This is your role:
As part of the Siemens OT Security Consulting team, you will take responsibility for the following topics depending on your knowledge and interests (also at customer sites):
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for implementing cyber security in Operational Technology / Industrial Controls Systems
- Support the planning and implementation of Security Management Systems (ISMS/CSMS) in OT environments
- Advise operators of critical infrastructure on how to comply with cyber security regulations
- Perform risk assessments, gap assessments, and internal ISMS audits
- Elaborate security concepts and architectures
- Define, plan, and implement security processes
- Conduct workshops and trainings on OT security
- Support the introduction of new technologies and methodologies
We are a very open team and curious about your new ideas!
We will positively consider these skills and experience:
- Passion for cyber security, both from a technology and governance standpoint
- Interest in developing your knowledge in cyber security for OT environments
- University degree in the area of cybersecurity, computer science or industrial automation
- Several years of experience in defining and implementing cyber security concepts
- Experience in implementing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations such as e.g. IEC 62443, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF, EU NIS
- CISSP, GICSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or comparable certifications are a plus
- Experience with industrial environments is a plus
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
Not all the right qualifications but motivated to close the gap? No problem - we will provide you with a suitable training and coaching package!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time