Your mission and responsibilities:
2. Develop IP risk control approaches and take necessary steps to mitigate the IP challenges.
3. Actively enforce IP to add value to business operation.
4. Supervise execution of Corporate IP circular and internal policy and give advice if needed.
5. Align issue with all stakeholders local and in HQ to define response plan and actions.
6. Create IP work report for communication.
7. Provide business partner with IP advice, in comply with China legal system and Siemens Healthineers compliance.
8. Proactively identify the potential IP needs and generate response proposal to support the business.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Master or above degree with Biomedical Engineering, Industry Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering background
2. Working experience in China National IP Administration (CNIPA), Multi-National company, leading local company, law firm or IP firm
3. Very good English & Chinese expression (speak and write)
4. Able to work well even under stress
5. Able to make difference
6. Able to produce high quality patent
7. Skillful in patent search and nullity
8. Skillful in claim chart
9. Skillful in presentation in both English and Chinese
10. Used to communicate with business people and R&D engineer .
11. Patent agent qualification or attorney qualification is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time