Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
What are my responsibilities?
· As a Lead Developer – Cybersecurity Specialist you'll drive conceptualization & implementation of cybersecurity requirements for R&D applications in the Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) domain.
· You’ll work with the product architect to conceptualize cybersecurity requirements for the products
· You’ll work to drive the implementation of the cybersecurity requirements using the required technology stack and on the target platforms used by the products
· You’ll guide the development team on secure development practices
· You’ll guide the testing team on design and execution of suitable cybersecurity requirements verification & validation tests
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent preferably in Electronics / Electrical / Mechatronics/ Instrumentation/Comp. Science.
· 7-10 years hands-on professional experience in product development using C++ with deep focus on design & implementation of cybersecurity requirements / features
· Prior experience in Cybersecurity requirements implementation is a must
a. Computer Networking Concepts – Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, OSI model
b. Cybersecurity functionalities – including but not limited to design & code-level implementation of key-stores, certificate stores, integrity protection, encryption, IAM, RBAC, etc., on the Windows environment
c. Functions - Contribution to threat modeling, collaboration with development teams to support fulfilment of security obligations, collaboration with testing teams on test scenario design & execution etc.
d. Standards - Experience working with OWASP, IEC 62443
· Proven experience in software development, requirements engineering, software architecture and quality assurance with continues integration.
· CISSP / SANS 410 - Preferred
· C++ language on Windows
· OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML
· Understanding of Application Security principles.
· Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Multi-threading concepts, Synchronous/Asynchronous programming patterns.
· Knowledge of various forms of authentications/ Oauth2 Token/Radius/LDAP/Active Directory/Multi Factor Authentication/Key based etc.
· Awareness of SSL Certificates and SSL Handshakes
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time