Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Analyzing business requirements and technical specifications to derive High-Level and Detailed Test Cases
- Preparation / Review of Test plan, test scenarios, test cases and test data
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Supporting development team to fix the defects
- Defining test approach/strategy and creating test plan and test specifications
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both Siemens software and hardware
- Configure and maintain the Siemens Hardware components
- Providing solutions to achieve end to end automation
- Communication with different stakeholders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: - 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience in a quality assurance or testing role on projects using a formal methodology.
- 4-5 years of experience in security testing for embedded products.
- Prior experience on automation scripts and frameworks
- Working experience in Agile methodology
- Good knowledge on Testing methods and Testing Techniques
- Looking for a candidate who can take up test automation along with manual testing in a year
- Knowledge on defect tracking tools and Test management tools
- Experience in developing automated test systems
- Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT…etc
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Quick learner
- ISTQB certification is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time