- Actively contribute to cloud native products, and be responsible for the software development process: coding, testing, listening, and designing. This is to be done for large enterprises in tight collaboration with the Product Owner and Sales Developers driven by business epics.
- You will be asked to provide in short iterations close to customer proof of concepts (PoC), prototypes as well MVP and MPP, as time-to-market gets more demanding. The team use standards and best practices, we want you to be our champion rolling out XP across the team. This role is highly collaborative with other development teams using other methodologies. We expected Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- 6+ years of working experience in relevant area (software development)
- 3 years or more in cloud technologies and cloud native applications development
- Consolidated experience in Cloud Foundry, Spring Cloud, other open-source cloud flavors
- Vast experience in multiple programing languages (e.g. Java, JSON, XML, python, R,…)
- Vast experience with creation of REST-based microservices, APIs and public data interfaces
- Experience with detailing epics and user-stories, in a business-oriented environment
- Experience in data models, either with structure, unstructured, timeseries, and related VEE/flow
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL (such as Greenplum and Cassandra)
- Good knowledge of message brokers (such as Kafka or REDIS )
- Good understanding about IoT data and CIs in a CMDB
- Understanding in containerization with tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Easy to empathize and excel at Inter-personal skills even working with remote colleagues
- Bring a 360º positive experience and inspiring ideas to everyone in the workplace
- Willing to adapt and respond to an ever-changing environment
- A creative approach to problems and champion to new ideas
- Always looking for an out-of-the-box solution
- Structure mind to the everyday work tasks
- Fluent in oral and written English (preference if you also speak Spanish)
- We give preference:
- Successfully working with Agile frameworks mainly Extreme Programing.
- Those who have done ML or AI projects in an enterprise environment.
- Able to manage multiple work streams and working with virtual teams.
- For those who have work with CIM and BIM, in customer projects.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time