- As a “ FEA Software development and Application Support Engineer” ,you need to work with OEM Partners, FEMAP development team, Sales and Portfolio development team and other related teams to make OEM Partners success in the process of Product developing and support.
- Partly Responsible for Femap application technical support to customers and partners.
- Good communication skills with partners and customers in technical supporting.
- Bachelor or Master degree, Doctor degree is better, Major in Mechanical, Software Engineer, or Related disciplines, if Both is better.
- At least 5 years of experience developing in Microsoft.net, Java, Python and Full stack.
- Using developing tools such as VS Studio or other tools for training API and support. Develop UI for desktop and Cloud application, developing the interface to Solvers.
- Windows UI & UX development with experience with UI Frameworks including MFC, WinUI, Web UI.
- Candidate will work on all areas of FEA Pre- and Post-Processing, FEA solver interface support, meshing, and other required functions.
- Have the knowledge on finite element analysis (FEA) pre/post processor / computer-aided engineering (CAE) software such as Femap, Patran, Hypermesh, Ansa or Simscale , Resale, etc.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, be able to communicate with foreign engineers
- Willing to work hard and face challenge
- Be located at Chengdu or other offices, willing frequently to travel in China
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time