Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
The primary responsibility of his role is to drive and develop strategic direction and execution of pricing strategies that optimize profit and increase market share while improving price accuracy across Siemens Canada. This position encompasses pricing analysis for projects. This role requires experience in price and revenue management, negotiation and analytic skills. The Strategic Pricing Manager will be part of the strategic pricing team with national responsibility and will mainly focus on the project portion of the business. The suitable candidate will be working closely with the Pricing Manager for shelf business and will report to the Apparatus Segment Manager with National responsibility for SI-EP Strategic Pricing.
· Develop and implement pricing strategies to establish market price parity with profit impact.
· Ensure implementation of pricing strategies and pricing accuracy within quotation tools.
· Communicate strategic pricing activities to the regional Sales team, Product ManagementSales, Quotations, Manufacturing, and Partner management organizations to ensure smooth transition of strategy to action.
· Define profit guidelines for project approvals.
· Evaluate project pricing requests and provide recommendations
· Perform fact-based pricing analysis to understand Siemens Low-voltage products price positioning across the various market segments served.
· Support price setting process for all products across all channels utilizing analytical tools for effective pricing decisions.
· Support the development and implementation of pricing approval process in quotation tool
What will you need to succeed?
· 5 - 8 years of related experience in the electrical distribution business.
· Degree in Engineering, Business, or related discipline is a qualification for the role
· General understanding of financial and cost accounting practices.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP, Tableau and other standard Business office applications.
· Knowledge of Siemens internal tools such as IQS & COMPAS and pricing tools is an advantage.
· Experience in sales or in the construction business is an advantage.
· Knowledge of sales process, channels to market, and competition for low voltage electrical distribution products.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to explain complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills, and commercial judgment.
· Process mindset, solution focused with a proven ability to drive accountability with team and cross-functional business partners.
· Bilingual EN and FR is an advantage.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.