- Answer 800 number calls and Incident Reports from customers and provide solutions for their problems.
- Under minimum direction, analyze customer’s problem and provide a solution or a workaround in a timely manner that meets the customer’s needs.
- Duplicate client problems provide explicit problem examples to development and write detailed problem and improvement reports.
- Provide technical assistance to team members on difficult customer problems.
- Identify critical issues and take ownership for successful resolution of issue while mentoring.
- Actively participate and seek out PLMS department opportunities in including product testing,
- Incident Report, Problem Report, and Improvement Request maintenance, solution article creation, and staff meeting discussions.
- Recommend improvements to PLMS objectives.
- Build Technical articles.
- Train a minimum of 80 hours
- Expand scope of product knowledge to include additional functional areas, applications, focal points, or modules, while maintaining area of expertise.
- Contribute positively to PLMS Objectives.
- Provide accurate exchanges of information that show knowledge of PLMS processes.
- 2+ years of experience in Teamcenter installation, upgrades and trouble-shooting related issues required
- Strong background in Teamcenter installation with an emphasis on Teamcenter Applications.
- Ability to comprehend complex software concepts, database concepts, networking concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Detailed knowledge of computer systems, i.e. application installation, use of email, and O/S experience.
- Requires proficient analytical, writing, and communication skills.
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design, Computer Science degree or equivalent schooling and/or experience.
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision, able to self-learn
- Background in Microsoft SQL or Oracle is a plus.
- Experience in customer support and call tracking system preferred
- Cloud experience (AWS) Teamcenter Deployment Center experience SSO and SSL Working Knowledge preferred
- 5+ years of general CAD, CAM, CAE, or PDM experience preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.