We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
The Digitalization Engineer will be part of the digital transformation strategy for the Circuit Breaker Manufacture Plant, at Santa Catarina, Nuevo Leon. This position will be in charge of Developing software solutions for digitalization needs. This includes support for diverse areas in the company, which require creative and innovative implementation of software methodologies, tools, frameworks, and skills.Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions for digitalization needs. This includes support for diverse areas in the company, which require creative and innovative implementation of software and data science methodologies, tools, frameworks, and skills.
- Project Management for those projects targeting the company’s digitalization needs, using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Liaison with Corporate IT team regarding of issues of Infrastructure, networks, SAP and / or software permits.
What will you need to succeed?Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree such Mechatronic Engineer, Software Engineer or related
- 2+ years of proven experience in the OT or IT Field
- Experience with database administration, configuration, troubleshooting and architecture, with focus on MSSQL.
- Experience in any of the following development languages: T-SQL, Python, C#, R.
- Experience in at least one field of Data Sciences such as Data Engineering, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience in ORM tools, (MS Entity Framework preferred).
- Experience with SQL Server Administration desirable.
- Business Intelligence Skills: Proficiency in Tableau, PowerBI or equivalent.
- Data Mining and cleansing: Using Database software (e.g., Microsoft SQL)
- Proven experience in Data Science use case development is desired.
- DevOps proficiency in Azure DevOps or equivalent.
- Knowledge and proficiency in SCRUM methodology.
- Experience performing unit-testing for web development solutions.
- Experience in RPA processes is a plus.
- Experience developing ETL Solutions.
- Server Management: IIS, Windows Server, Networking
- Experience with version control systems (GIT) is desired.
- Understanding of Operation Technologies such as PLCs, LabVIEW, SCADA, MES is a plus
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time